mercredi 22 mai 2013

Chardor in Spain


Hola”, I’m in Spain
I am in a beautiful and big school called “Tarrio”.


Everybody is very friendly here.
All students wanted to spend a day with me but only Richard and Victoria were won “the prize”



A DAY WITH RICHARD

My friend Richard and I went to visit an old water mill


Then, we went for a walk across the forest, it’s beautiful isn’t it?


During the stroll we stopped on a “curious” bridge.


Richard showed me an old threshing machine that was used for the separation of grain from stalks and husks.


And a typical structure in this area that long time ago it was used as “raised granary”.
Afterwards, we were very tired and hungry so…

We ate a bit of apple pie and a yogurt made by Richard’s Grandmothers, yummy!!


A DAY WITH VICTORIA

Here I am with my friend Victoria



Victoria is a good athlete and train hard.

But also a good pianist

I am with Victoria in a piano lesson





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire