mardi 12 février 2013

On Sunday I made a trip in Põltsamaa. It is in the middle of Estonia, it is a small city. Their school is near Põltsamaa.
This is their school. It was in summer.
And now some pictures from Põltsamaa. There are a lot of parks, 16 bridges and a river.


There are private houses and block of flats.
 The most famous park is Friendship park. There I can saw a big Kalevipoeg`s horse and Kalevipoeg too. Gucio saw a lot of big Kalevipoeg`s mittens.
This is a very important monument for them. There  I can read some famous names.

On Monday there was a very snowy day. It was wonderful.

We made some snow statue.
I can rode a tractor. I can push snow.



On Tuesday at school was a Strove Tuesday. We went sledging and I can sledge too.

 This is me. I rode myself. I was a little bit scary.
We danced a long tail dance.
And at last I made pictures with gindergarden children. They are so nice.

We ate peasoup and buns.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire